As we approach the last month to your MLB season, there’s plenty of strategies and information. But on the back burner with research , maybe MLB continues to be with college football beginning and fantasy football drafts . Well, don’t worry as now I have crunched the numbers and slid in the stats to provide you with my five MLB stakes.
For an extra play, check out my breakdown on the Mets and Phillies preview.
Red Sox vs Angels Game Center
- David Price is now making his first start in almost a month.
- Los Angeles has won all the past five trips of Andrew Heaney .
- Andrew Heaney needed a tripping 1.82 ERA in August and has three straight quality starts.
Dodgers vs Diamondbacks Game Center
- Ross Stripling is earning his first start since July coming off the IL.
- Los Angeles scored vs LHP over the previous month runs.
- Alex Young has an ERA that is 1.5 points greater (4.67) at home than it’s on the street.
Twins vs Tigers Game Center
- Chicago is just 2-11 SU and 3-10 ATS in home matches with Spencer Turnbull as the starter.
- Minnesota is currently 11-5 ATS and SU in 16 matches versus Chicago this year.
- Minnesota has won seven of Michael Pineda’s last nine begins with an average winning margin of 4.86.
Astros vs Blue Jays Game Center
- The entire has gone UNDER in all of Wilmer Font’s home starts.
- The complete has gone UNDER in eight of the 15 road trips of Justin Verlander.
- Toronto had the seventh-highest strikeout percentage in August and Justin Verlander gets the maximum K/9 speed of his career (11.89).
Reds vs Cardinals Game Center
- Cincinnati is 4-7 ATS and 0-11 SU supporting Tyler Mahle street starts this year.
- Miles Mikolas includes a sparkling 2.80 ERA over 13 house begins this season.
- St. Louis is 8-1 SU along with 7-2 ATS on its past nine games.
Read more here: http://nyme.hu